Al-Anon Lifer

Anonymous sharings from a long-time member of Al-Anon, which is a safe place to recover from the effects of alcoholism in a friend or relative...

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Announcing Al-Anon's e-CAL

Hi Everyone - I may decide to close this blog because there is a new way to share online and pass it on, through Al-Anon's website and e-CAL (electronic conference approved literature). I just finished sending a few items there, but of course, they have to go through the approval process. In the meantime, I'll try to come here more regularly because I know how much writing it down really helps me, whether anyone out there is reading it or not. Plus, as a writer who doesn't write, and who wants to begin writing again, it is a great place to warm up and practice my craft. So do let me know what you think about the new e-CAL. I think it is great that the WSO is using new technology to reach out to "anyone anywhere" effected by the disease of alcoholism in a relative or friend. Here's the link:

http://www.al-anon.alateen.org/members/eCAL/new_run.html

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At Wednesday, August 15, 2007 9:18:00 AM, Blogger Namenlosen Trinker said...

I took a quick look at e-CAL. There doesn't appear to be anyway to follow the thread of one person's posts. That's one of the things I like about blogs: getting a sense of how life is going for the person. In addition, your postings are subject to someone else's approval. I think it's great to share experience, strength and hope on Al-Anon's pages, but for selfish reasons, I hope you don't give up your blog.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home