Al-Anon Lifer

Anonymous sharings from a long-time member of Al-Anon, which is a safe place to recover from the effects of alcoholism in a friend or relative...

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Happy Valentine's Day!

How nice that love isn't restricted to the romantic kind. If it was, I would have been pretty lonely all these years. But because I have many Al-Anon friends, I have always felt loved, even in my darkest moments. Today isn't one of those, however. Today, life is good! I am grateful for all of you out there in blogland as well as my sweet husband who got sober just when I was going to throw in the towel. I am grateful for my children. I am grateful, well, I won't do a Grammy speech. You get the idea. Have a sweetheart of a day and night tomorrow. Talk atcha soon!

5 Comments:

At Wednesday, February 14, 2007 10:32:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Another great post..thank you Al-
Anon Lifer and Happy Valentines day to you and yours :)

 
At Friday, February 16, 2007 1:48:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Valentines Day to you! I keep your blog on my "favorites" list. Anyone who calls herself Alanon Lifer really GETS the Program!!!! You go girl!

(And pleasse keep posting...it helps me!!

 
At Friday, February 16, 2007 4:30:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

A family that has had the blessing of healing. That is beautiful and offers hope.

Let Love Rule! ;)

 
At Thursday, March 29, 2007 9:11:00 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Hope things are well~

 
At Monday, April 02, 2007 7:53:00 PM, Blogger ~MsManna~ said...

Where ya at Lifer??? Missing ya!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home