Al-Anon Lifer

Anonymous sharings from a long-time member of Al-Anon, which is a safe place to recover from the effects of alcoholism in a friend or relative...

Monday, September 29, 2008

Inventory Humor

So I went to clean out old files today, part of my "fall" cleaning. It had been on my mind for quite a while to get rid of all the files of an old client whom I "fired" a couple years ago (part of taking care of myself). Funny thing is that I had already purged my drawer of said old files. And to think that I spent all that energy thinking about those files when they had already been shredded. Guess I hadn't really given that old client to God after all, at least not until today!

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At Tuesday, September 30, 2008 6:25:00 PM, Blogger Syd said...

Some things nag at me too and it becomes obvious that I still hold a resentment. Thanks for sharing this.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home