Al-Anon Lifer

Anonymous sharings from a long-time member of Al-Anon, which is a safe place to recover from the effects of alcoholism in a friend or relative...

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Almost Home!

We're almost back home where it's warm (to us) although everyone there is complaining of the snow and cold. (Strange how it's all about one's perspective, one's attitude.) We're so close now that I took off my long johns and took out my fingerless gloves, and left the hat in the car tonight when we went out for Chinese. I'm also thinking it's time to get back on my diet when just a few days ago I was thinking I needed to put on weight to stay warm! Oh, how I wanna go home.... See you soon my dear friends in the program!

3 Comments:

At Thursday, November 30, 2006 6:41:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

There is no place like home is there? Keep warm n safe:)

 
At Friday, December 01, 2006 2:39:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I second what Tab says! No place like home.

 
At Monday, December 04, 2006 3:35:00 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Welcome home ;) There is nothing better than your own bed ~

G~

 

Post a Comment

<< Home