Al-Anon Lifer

Anonymous sharings from a long-time member of Al-Anon, which is a safe place to recover from the effects of alcoholism in a friend or relative...

Monday, November 27, 2006

Insanity Just for Today...

Insanity for me today is continuing to try to download my email via Yahoo while on the road when I keep getting the same error messages (which I have never gotten before anywhere in the world) and I have been unable to fix the problem or ...

Solution 1: I can contact people via the telephone if I really need to communicate... just for today...

Solution 2: I can work on writing that article for the FORUM instead... just for today...

Solution 3: I can read offline or online (other people's blogs)... just for today...

Solution 4: I can take a nap like my dog is... just for today...

Solution 5: I can blog myself, which I'm doing... just for today...

3 Comments:

At Tuesday, November 28, 2006 11:32:00 AM, Blogger Shannon said...

LOL I know, if I cant do what I want.. it can mess me up... good solutions to this issue :)
How was your nap?

 
At Tuesday, November 28, 2006 1:53:00 PM, Blogger Mike said...

Thanks for sharing, today....

 
At Tuesday, November 28, 2006 10:23:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Arrrrrgh, yup I hear you and can identify when technology has a mind of its own.

It is good not to allow the obsession to form. I am not one to really speak, in fact I got lost for 2 hours trying to trouble shoot a tech problem at work yesterday.

Serenity prayer is good during times as such :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home